CDRator & Exacaster today announced the general availability of Exacaster Big Data Telco Analytics platform for CDRator clients. Exacaster now integrates out-of-the-box with the market leading CDRator CRM &mobile billing solution.
Exacaster is the next generation Big Data Telecommunications Analytics platform that converts mobile subscriber service usage data typically available in telco billing systems into immediately actionable marketing insights. It uses advanced mathematical algorithms to predict churn as well as improve customer acquisition, up-sell and retention activities, and uncovers hidden segmentation patterns in the data.
“Existing and new CDRator customers can now avoid hassles typically associated with deployment of predictive telco analytics solutions and enjoy the benefits of a plug and play prediction engine that simply works out of the box. Every CDRator customer can now request Exacaster to be installed as an add-on to CDRator billing system and start using it in just a few weeks. Also CDRator can now offer Exacaster functionality as an integrated value add functionality . We are very glad to have been able to integrate the unique and affordable CDRator mobile billing system with our state-of-the-art Big Data Analytics solution, which requires no CAPEX and is priced affordably per mobile subscriber” – says Sarunas Chomentauskas, CEO of Exacaster.
Exacaster represents a new breed of analytics solutions that focus on augmenting the marketing decision making with machine-learning algorithms and advanced statistics, embedding best marketing practices into a standardized software solution with a user-friendly interface:
- Churn Reduction. Exacaster finds the best candidates for retention by analyzing historical telco customer behavior and identifying customers at risk in different segments.
- Up-selling additional products and services. Exacaster creates a sound data-driven and statistically rigorous basis for all up-selling decisions by predicting customers with best conversion rates for a particular product, and increases conversion rates by a factor of 10.
- Identifying optimal additional products or services for a target groups.
- Market testing of new products and services is enabled by marketing experiments run on small customer bases and reliable mesurement of outcomes prior to mass roll-outs.
- Brand and loyalty activity measurement is enabled by comparing customers exposed to branding or loyalty programs vs. unexposed control group over time; with value generated by these activities getting measured and monitored automatically.
Before Exacaster, similar sophisticated marketing analytics used to require teams of in-house data analysts and significant human effort to develop and maintain. With Exacaster, telco marketing teams see an instant boost in productivity within a very short timeframe – and at a very low cost.
For Exacaster and CDRator this cooperation represents a continuation of their commitment to bring affordable and innovative solutions to MVNOs and telecommunications companies worldwide.
For more information or to request a demonstration, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer, Exacaster
Sales Director, CDRator