ZoomInfo Data Processing Notice – Exacaster
Last modified 2023-08-22
- Purpose of the ZoomInfo Data Processing Notice
This ZoomInfo Data Processing Notice aims to inform you about the processing of the data initially obtained from ZoomInfo Technologies LLC by Exacaster. The processing of personal data takes place exclusively within the framework of the respective valid legal data protection regulations, especially General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter – GDPR).
- Personal Data
Personal Data shall be considered any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; a natural person is considered as being identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Exacaster is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal data and information which collectively is referred to as Personal Data.
- Controller and its contact details
A data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which (alone or jointly with others) determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. The controller of Personal Data under this Notice is:
Exacaster, UAB a limited liability company established and operating under the Laws of the Republic of Lithuania (EU), registration number 125026776, with the registered address at Rugiu str. 2, Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter – Exacaster or We, Us, Our).
Our supervising institution for the questions of processing personal data is State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania, L. Sapiegos str. 17, Vilnius, Lithuania.
If you have questions or concerns or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice and the processing of your Personal Data or wish to exercise your rights as a Personal Data subject, please contact Us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- How do We obtain your data and what data do We process?
When We are making contact with you for direct marketing purposes, We process your data obtained from ZoomInfo Technologies LLC. We may process such data as your name, surname, contact details, position at the company you represent.
After We establish a contact with you and start the negotiations on the possible collaboration and contractual relationship with you or the company you represent, We will also process all other personal data that We obtain from you directly or that is publicly available.
- Legal basis for the processing Personal Data
Personal Data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
|Legal Basis and Purpose
|Is explicit consent required?
|Collected Personal Data
|Is provision of Personal Data mandatory? What are the consequences of the refusal to provide such data?
|A. Direct marketing
|Our legitimate interest to market Our products and services to potential clients and partners (e.g. through the sending of advertising material, direct sale, carrying out of market research, commercial communications concerning services and products, etc.).
|First and last name;
|No. In case you do not want Us to contact you for this purpose you should inform Us about it. You may also ask ZoomInfo Technologies LLC to include you in the Opt-Out list.
|B. Fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations
|Fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations.
|First and last name;
Position at the company you represent;
Other information you may provide Us or We may obtain from public sources.
|Yes – the provision of the Personal Data is mandatory.
In case of refusal to provide Personal Data, Exacaster may not be in position to conclude a contract with you and provide you with and ensure the proper functioning of its products and/or services.
- Your rights as a data subject
As a subject of Personal Data you have a number of rights which will be ensured by Exacaster any time upon your request, i.e.:
- to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed;
- to obtain information about stored Personal Data at any time and receive a copy of this information;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data without undue delay (the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed);
- to obtain the erasure or the restriction of processing of Personal Data without undue delay if the processing is unlawful;
- to execute the right to object any processing of Personal Data when it is processed on the basis of Our legitimate interest;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In case you do not want to receive direct marketing emails from Us, you may also ask ZoomInfo Technologies LLC to include you in the Opt-Out list (https://www.zoominfo.com/about-zoominfo/privacy-center).
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Within the context of the data processing described in this Notice, it might be possible that Exacaster transfers Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- Third party service providers which provide Exacaster with IT, hosting, telecommunication, or support services – but only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to provide the services requested by Exacaster.
- Exacaster group companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, or other companies under a common control.
- Other disclosures. Exacaster may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Exacaster; (c) to protect or defend the rights or property of Exacaster, its affiliates, and/or its or their partners, customers, or users; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law.
- Transfers to countries outside EU/EEA
In some cases, Exacaster will be transferring personal data to countries outside the European Union / European Economic Area. Such transfers will only take place subject to appropriate safeguards are in place for the transfer such as:
- The country has been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data;
- The country has not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data, but We provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through the use of “Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries”, as published by the Commission of the European Union, Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), any other contractual agreement approved by the competent authorities or any other legal basis, including the use of supplementary measures if deemed necessary, or if any of the derogations of article 49 of the GDPR are deemed adequate as a basis for the transfer.
- Storage and security of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for direct marketing purposes are processed by Exacaster until the moment you submit an objection to such processing, but in any case not longer than 3 years from the moment We obtain it.
Personal data processed for Fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations are processed during the term of pre-contractual and contractual relations and for 10 years following their termination, save for cases where a longer retention period is required for possible disputes, requests of the competent authorities or pursuant to the applicable legislation.
Once the retention period is over the data will be deleted or anonymized.
Exacaster is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Data and uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Exacaster uses reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data. Please be aware that, although We endeavour to provide reasonable security for information We process, no measures are completely secure and could not guarantee protection from all potential security breaches at any time.
- Changes to this ZoomInfo Data Processing Notice
Exacaster reserves the right to modify the Notice at any time as needed. Any new amendments shall enter into force from the moment they are published on Our website.