Exacaster’s team is looking for a Solution Architect to work with Software Engineering projects.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team:
The team you are joining owns one of Exacaster’s products – Customer Journey – a marketing automation platform that provides all necessary building blocks to enable personalized marketing. The platform provides many ways of integration with any business-critical system such as billing, offer activation, ERP, CRM, and more.
About the role and responsibilities:
As a Solution Architect, you will be working closely with the product team and with the customer team with the goal to create and shape new product features and improvements based on the latest tech trends. Moreover, you will fully own the analysis process and solution formation for one of our customers in the telecom industry.
What awaits you?
- According to business requirements, you will design the Customer Journey (further CJ) application architecture and support its implementation (mainly using microservices architecture, Hadoop ecosystem).
- You will define generic application features as well as custom integrations with customers or 3rd party systems.
- Cooperate with stakeholders during the project’s phases.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and best practices to introduce new features for the customer and product team.
- Help identify and mitigate risks, provide guidance on issues and help find creative solutions.
What do we expect from you?
- Significant experience in development and implementation of successful applications/software products.
- Experience with requirement analysis and technical user story definition.
- Experience with writing and owning technical documentation.
- Ability to make and argue technical decisions, such as scalability, maintainability and performance.
- Ability to analyze impact and risks of both business requirements and subsequent architectural decisions.
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Linux, RDBMS, NoSQL databases, and TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in designing and implementation of microservices and RESTful API’s
- Good interpersonal skills, able to foster working relationships within the team and with business colleagues.
- Fluency in English.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Salary for this position starts 4400 to 6500 Eur GROSS
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org