Exacaster’s team is looking for a Solution Architect to work with Software Engineering projects.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team:
The team you will join owns one of Exacaster’s products – Customer Journey – a marketing automation platform that provides all necessary building blocks to enable personalized marketing. The platform provides many ways of integration with any business-critical system such as billing, offer activation, ERP, CRM, and more.
About the role and responsibilities:
As a Solution Architect, you will be working closely with the product team and with the customer team on the goal to create and shape new product features and improvements based on the latest tech trends. Moreover, you will:
- Be the owner of the architecture of the Customer Journey (further CJ) application – marketing automation platform.
- Discover business requirements and accordingly build design and document it.
- Cooperate with stakeholders during the project’s phases.
- Assess the CJ architecture currently in place and work with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve.
- Inform stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions.
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
We hope that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 4 or more years of experience working as an analyst or solution architect.
- Experience in a service-oriented architecture.
- Good understanding of current best practices in software development,
- Ability to gather and analyze information and communicate recommendations to stakeholders.
- Proactiveness, good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Have experience in data architecture and data modeling.
- BPMN knowledge.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position – from 4400 Eur to 6500 Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org