Exacaster’s team is looking for a Data Analyst to work with big-data warehouse solutions for our clients in Telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the team:
You would join an Analytics team in the Customer Value Management tribe with a European telecom creating, building, and maintaining a financial data warehouse and reporting. The team’s main goal is to deliver a high-quality, automated, and auditable solution based on the client’s roadmap.
Your main challenge will be:
To develop a deep understanding of the data sources and their nuances to create and develop a data model solution.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Creating logical and innovative solutions to complex business problems with a focus on automation and improvements to the user/customer experience.
- Create datasets and extracts for audit requests.
- Preparing documentation on process flows.
- Working closely with the Senior Data specialists and developers along with business stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility and end-user satisfaction.
- Working closely with the QA testing team to ensure new and existing functionality is properly implemented.
- Perform code reviews.
- Prepare requirements for the documentation and review it to enable handover of the solution support and maintenance.
- Provide guidance for other team members on business logic, data-related topics.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Experience in extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large datasets using SQL.
- Experience with data modeling and architecture.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- High attention to details.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- A good understanding of the e2e software development process.
- Proficiency in Python, Airflow or other job scheduling tool, CI/CD pipeline automation.
- Working with data warehouses and dimensional modeling.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum.
- Experience in financial reporting operations.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Euro/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary range for this position is 2600-3600 Euro/Gross monthly.
Challenge acceptable? Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.