We are looking for a Data Architect who will lead and develop the newest Data Engineering solutions for our clients.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean. Our services cover a full range of data services from big data management & engineering to data-driven customer value management solutions (Up-sell, Cross-sell, Retention, and Migration).
About the team:
You will join the Data Lake team which specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation on a large data scale.
What is waiting for you?
- New client and new Data Engineering solutions.
- Designing, and developing data/analytic platforms (e.g., data lakes, data warehouses,) that are used to produce analytic products, like reports, dashboards, ML models, etc.
What you will do:
- Work with a team of engineers to create blueprints for modern data management systems, and deliver against the overall technology data strategy.
- Document all data architecture components of an overall solution architecture on projects.
- Help guide Big Data solutions for our clients, including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Work hands-on on various data engineering tasks: build and optimize data flows/pipelines, create or renew dimensional data models.
- Research, analyze, and recommend technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems.
- Keep learning Big Data technologies and continuously optimize products and services.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in Big Data pipeline development including batch and streaming data processing.
- Hands-on experience with a few Big Data components like: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Flink, Hbase, Kafka, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis and others.
- Familiar with one of Cloud technologies such as: AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS RedShift, Azure Blob storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, SnowFlake, Data Bricks Delta Lake.
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents.
- Familiarity with agile software development practices and drive to ship quickly.
Bonus points if you:
- Advanced Experience in big data product development is a plus, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, etc.
- Expert level Data Warehouse Architecture and Design skill (Multidimensional data modeling experience).
- Salary for this position – from 4800 EUR to 6100 EUR Gross.
- Ownership in Data solutions creation and development.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time is dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
We carefully review every application and contact selected candidates.
You can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org