Exacaster is looking for Full Stack Web Developer to join the team! It’s a great opportunity for developers willing to increase their knowledge about Big Data and explore challenges of Analytical/AI SaaS product development.
You will work with one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40+ million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the EU, USA, Central and South America.
What projects are waiting for you?
- You will develop one of Exacaster products – Customer Journey – an automation platform that provides all necessary building blocks to enable personalized marketing. You will be working closely with the product owner, QA engineer, back-end developer.
- Half of Your time will be dedicated to custom development projects. You will add new digital channels, self-service capabilities, new integrations with telco BSS components, billing, offer activation, ERP, CRM or other for business critical systems, making the platform cloud-native.
- The other half of Your time will be dedicated to development from the product roadmap and support of the running features.
- You will work in an autonomous team directing its own work, working in sprints, following most Agile ceremonies, in a friendly, open and honest atmosphere.
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience with PHP, package management, design patterns;
- Good knowledge of WEB technologies (JS, CSS, HTML, jQuery);
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL);
- Initiative and thirst for more knowledge;
- Good communication & teamwork skills.
Bonus points if you:
- React knowledge
- Have experience in automated testing, containerized deployment and API development;
- Know how to use Git, Docker, Graylog, Grafana.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- Opportunity to learn and master React development skills;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & a great team!
Salary starts for this position from 3140.50 EUR GROSS