Exacaster is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join the team!
It’s a great opportunity for experienced designers willing to increase their knowledge about Big Data and explore challenges of Analytical/AI SaaS product design.
You will work with one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40+ million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the EU, USA, Central and South America.
In your daily routine you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing UX problems and designing solutions that meet business requirements;
- Running user-experience research and usability studies;
- Preparing UI mockups;
- Presenting design work to product, and engineering teams.
What do we expect from you?
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g., Adobe, Sketch, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with prototyping for complex web applications;
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for the end-user experience in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment;
- An online portfolio of UX design work.
Bonus points if you:
- Have bachelor degree in computer science, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree;
- Have a demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research);
- Have previous experience in SaaS web applications;
- Are willing to represent Exacaster in the external UX/UI events.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal learning budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :) Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.