Exacaster is looking for an TECH Project Manager to work on technical Data Engineering projects.
About the team:
Our Data Mission team specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation of large data at scale. We also run consultancy and infrastructure projects related to Data Management platforms. Our target technologies include: on-prem projects with Hadoop stack and Cloud projects with Amazon services (AWS).
All Data Management projects are technically challenging. Success depends on deep technical knowledge & skills and the desire to grow fast in the big data environment.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Operate one of the largest big-data environments in the America/Latin America.
- Run projects according to an agreed plan.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Manage project related communication with clients.
- Manage project documentation.
- Ensure proper accounting of project costs and billing to the client.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
We hope that you have:
- Proven track record in IT project management.
- Technical knowledge in data management field (Data Lake, Data warehousing, Software Development or Infrastructure, SQL).
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Spanish and English language.
- Ability to work in GMT-5 time zone.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of analytics and technology (Tableau, Python, Spark, Hadoop, AWS Big Data platform).
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Monthly salary for this position (before the taxes) from 4000 EUR to 4600 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday, free time is dedicated to learning.
- Ownership in full project management.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.