Are you ready for a new challenge and eager to accelerate your growth by learning from real telco, big data & analytics experts? Join one of the fastest-growing Tech companies in Europe – Exacaster and be part of our exciting journey in Latin America!
We are looking for an experienced TECH Project Manager to work on Enterprise Information Management (EIM) / Business Intelligence (BI) projects in Medellin, Colombia!
Exacaster is a Lithuanian (North of Europe) company with 10+ years of experience offering a full range of data services: from big data management & engineering to data-driven customer value management solutions, personalizing offers for 40 million consumers daily for clients in Europe, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean. As a team, we share our unique culture that is based on our core values: ownership, growth, open communication, meaningful relationships, and customer obsession. Our company’s purpose “Empower others to use data for good and create impactful change” inspires and unites us to strive for a bigger goal.
About the team(s):
The delivery team carries out projects in LATAM and the USA. For the successful implementation of the project, you will work closely with an experienced team of ten people from Lithuania and an experienced client team.
The delivery team’s daily routines are related to building Data Warehouse, Data Model & various processes for the telecom industry (e.g., retention frameworks, fraud detection, various campaigns configuration/implementation, and reporting).
As a Project Manager you will:
- Operate one of the largest MVNO’s in USA.
- Participate in status calls & various project meetings with a client.
- Convert business requirements into technical and forward them to team in Lithuania.
- Be the bridge between USA/LATAM and Lithuania on any issues.
- Run projects/tasks according to an agreed plan.
- Manage project/task related communication with clients.
- Manage project/task documentation.
- Measure project/task performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
We hope that you have:
- Proven track record in IT project management.
- Technical knowledge in data management field (EIM, BI, Data Lake, Data warehousing/Data Modeling, Software Development or Infrastructure, SQL).
- Strong analytical thinking.
- English language.
- Ability to work in GMT+2 time zone (Lithuania) and PDT (California).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of analytics and technology (Python, Spark, Hadoop, AWS Big Data platform).
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Monthly salary for this position (before the taxes) from 3500 USD to 4500 USD Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 USD / year).
- Time dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in full project management.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.