Exacaster is looking for a Project Manager / Team Lead to lead big data solutions implementation and operations for Telco clients.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean. Our services cover a full range of data services from big data management & engineering to data driven customer value management solutions (Up-sell, Cross-sell, Retention and Migration).
About the team:
You will join a keen and energetic team that services a big telco group, which operates in multiple countries in Latin America. The team is directly responsible for a full range of big data analytics solutions and services that cover areas ranging from data engineering to customer base management.
About the role and responsibilities:
You will have a dual role combining project management and team management. Your main focus will be on client success and delivery of projects. Additionally, you will ensure that tasks are delegated properly and your team activities are aligned with company goals.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for resource planning, coordination, and successful completion of projects.
- Be responsible for solution and project-level decisions.
- Fully manage communication both internally and externally.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts within the company.
- Ensure proper accounting of project costs, billing to the client, and reporting to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities.
- Focus on addressing customer needs and achieving results.
As a Team Lead you will:
- Take care of your team’s productivity and organization.
- Be responsible for delegating tasks properly and taking care of timely backlog execution.
- Work consistently with your team members: conduct stand-ups, plannings, retrospectives, and similar.
- Be responsible for the overall business results and growth of your team.
We expect you to have:
- Proven track record in management consulting, customer base management or project management roles – at least a few years of hands-on experience.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Ability to break down a problem into cogent parts and ask relevant questions.
- Analytical mindset.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and a considerable amount of new information regularly.
- Patience and down-to-earth attitude.
- Fluent English (speaking Spanish is a great plus).
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Your personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Salary range for this position is 3.000-5.000 Eur/Gross monthly.
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.