We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and Africa. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
We create value for our customers while aspiring to live our purpose: “We empower others to use data for good and create impactful change!”
Exacaster is a Lithuanian company that was established more than 10 years ago with its main office in Vilnius and today having its team members in 7 different countries from Lithuania to Colombia! As a team, we share our unique culture that is based on our core values: ownership, growth, open communication, meaningful relationships, and customer obsession.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (maternity leave) to join our People & Culture team!
About the team and role
As an organization we are creating a values driven culture where everyone can grow and thrive. So as a People & Culture team we are committed to ensure the best experience for our people and create value for the business and do this from our hearts.
As Talent Acquisition Partner you will be the owner of the talent attraction and recruitment process in our organization. Also you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Employer branding and other People & Culture initiatives.
Ability to maintain focus in a fast changing environment while ensuring great candidate experience.
In this position, you will:
- Lead and have a full ownership of Talent acquisition strategy to recruit the right talent with the best cultural fit for Exacaster.
- Assist, advise and coach hiring managers in all talent acquisition steps to ensure great candidate and manager experience.
- Provide best-in-class recruitment processes, including interviewing and assessment.
- Develop and use different sourcing strategies and channels, manage existing ATS.
- Develop and continuously improve our hiring strategy (local and international).
- Maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards.
- Plan and implement Employer branding initiatives.
We’re waiting for you if you:
- Have at least 2 years of similar job experience preferably in the IT field.
- Great problem-solver and able to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Are proactive person with good strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills.
- Have a result driven attitude, initiative and open for challenges.
- Open for feedback and always willing to learn and improve.
- Great communication skills in both Lithuanian and English.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, digital sourcing techniques.
- Monthly salary for this position 2500-3570 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Learning budget 2000 EUR/ year.
- Time dedicated to learning.
- Full ownership of your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge accepted? Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.