We are a team of 70 people helping our clients to achieve the best business results using big-data and AI. And we are growing. That’s an exciting challenge we want to share with you.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our PeopleOps team!
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team and role:
PeopleOps team takes care of all the matters related to our people. We want to create the best employee experience and we do this with all our heart. You will be the owner of the talent attraction and recruitment process in our organization.
In this position, you will:
- Take care of hiring the right people we need at Exacaster.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers, by consulting, guiding and working together in all steps of the hiring process.
- Build long term talent attraction strategies and candidates’ pipelines.
- Own talent attraction process by creating & implementing the best TA practices company wide.
- Create the best candidate experience in the hiring process.
- Coordinate Applicant Tracking System’s implementation and set-up.
We’re waiting for you if you:
- Have proven experience in the full cycle of recruitment and can drive all steps of it.
- Have experience in hiring for IT positions (Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Project managers, etc.).
- Can manage and collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and result driven attitude.
- Are open for creative ideas and their execution.
- Are open for challenges and always willing to learn fast.
- Have great communication skills and fluency in English.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Salary range for this position is 2630-4132 Eur gross monthly.
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.