We’re looking for a System Engineer to join the team! You will work in one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for clients in Europe, USA, Central and South America.
Overall, we operate one of the largest Big Data environments in the Baltics and certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and challenging analytical and IT infrastructure projects.
- Improving and providing support for Exacaster owned and client-hosted Data Lake
services; developing new solutions;
- Building and supporting automated continuous integration and delivery solutions based
on latest technologies and DevOps practices;
- Participate in research, concept testing and usability testing to deploy new technologies.
- Good understanding of computer networking, routing, DNS, VPN, and firewall concepts;
- Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux/Unix servers;
- Experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing open source databases
(PostgreSQL, MariaDB/MySQL, Mongo or others);
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, or Jenkins;
- Experience with AWS, MS Azure, Google cloud and/or other public cloud services;
- You feel the constant urge to automate everything;
- You have strong problem-solving skills;
- Good written and spoken English.
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Hadoop Environments (preferably Cloudera) or have experience
with administering any Data lake or DWH solutions;
- Have previous experience in SaaS B2B web applications;
- Are the expert of Docker and Kubernetes and hands-on experience with container
- Have knowledge of Active Directory or another LDAP-based service;
- Have a good understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the
software engineering process.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Your personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time is dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position – 3600-7400 Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :)
Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com