Exacaster is looking for a system administrator to join the team! You will work in one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in Europe, USA, Central, and South America.
Overall, we operate one of the largest Big Data environments in the Baltics and certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and challenging analytical and IT infrastructure projects.
- Developing new solutions, improving and providing support for Exacaster owned and client-hosted Data Lake services, Exacaster products and Exacaster development/testing environment, internal systems;
- Building and supporting automated continuous integration and delivery solutions based on the latest technologies and DevOps practices;
- Configure and use system monitoring tools and notification/alerting services;
- Participate in research, concept testing, and usability testing to deploy new technologies.
- You have experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux/Unix servers;
- Hands-on experience of installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing open source databases;
- Good understanding of computer networking, routing, DNS, VPN and firewall concepts;
- Server and application monitoring and alerting (preferably Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana or similar);
- You feel the constant urge to automate everything;
- Understanding of the ITIL based support process;
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bonus points if you:
- Previous experience in SaaS B2B web applications.
- You are familiar with Hadoop Environments (preferably Cloudera) or have experience with administrating any Data lake or DWH solutions
- Hands-on project experience to roll out complex systems on Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, or other well-established Cloud services platform.
- You are the expert of Docker and Kubernetes and hands-on experience with container orchestration.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position – 2400-4460 Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :)
Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org