Exacaster is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our growing team! You will work with one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40+ million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the EU, USA, Central and South America.
You will be a part of our Operations team which not only ensures everything is running smoothly but also builds new things and helps clients to solve their issues by working in Agile manner and leverage latest DevOps practices, automation, infrastructure as a code concept in on-premise and world-class cloud environments.
You will get grip on Exacaster products and a variety of open source-based systems. Communicate with our clients and third-party vendors from all around the world, different cultures, attitudes and unique challenges!
In your daily routine you will:
- Own and deliver exceptional customer service by answering, resolving, troubleshooting and/or coordinating internal and external client requests mainly via email or Service Desk system;
- Provide communication and coordination for Operations team with internal and external stakeholders, third party vendors;
- Contribute to Service Desk function improvement by building the knowledge base and related documentation;
- Join a centralized duty team to provide support on a rotational basis for critical processes and components;
- Champion or be involved in development projects and initiatives to improve internal systems, processes and the way the team or the whole company operates.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 1-year experience in the technical background (support, development or system administration would be as an advantage);
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Good written and oral Lithuanian and English skills;
- Open Minded and eager to learn a LOT of new things fast;
- Natural curiosity, courage and drive to take on and complete complex, sometimes non-defined multi-team support cases;
- Not afraid of more complex technical cases overlapping to SysAdmin or DevOps area.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment, able to manage and adapt to changing priorities;
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a service desk or relevant function;
- Previous experience in SaaS B2B web applications.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, other);
- Experience working and configuring Atlassian Jira;
- Hands-on installing and/or configuring Linux systems;
- ITIL and Service Desk concept knowledge and hands-on experience;
- Experience in building system and support documentation, system and process charts.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from awesome colleagues to learn and grow as a professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying out new things;
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & a great team!
Salary ranges for this position 1067-1942 Eur/Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :) Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.