Own our Marketing strategy end-to-end!
Reveal your experience and willingness to create by thinking “out of the box”! Join Exacaster as a Senior Marketing Manager and take the opportunity to support the sales team in fully owning marketing and communications activity. You will have the freedom to choose the best strategy to market our services.
Exacaster operates one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean. We share a unique work culture that’s based on our values: ownership, growth, open communication, meaningful relationships and customer obsession.
Why do we need YOU?
Help us by unlocking new insights and ideas to grow our business worldwide. Work closely with the sales team to drive sustainable growth and contribute to our company’s purpose: empower others to use data for good and create impactful change!
Your impact will consist of:
- Developing company’s marketing strategy, strategies for projects, including company websites and social media.
- Creating and implementing Go-to-market strategy for company wide solutions and product strategy including value proposition, messaging and positioning.
- Working closely with the sales team on project development and implementation to deliver on growth targets and key company initiatives.
- Creating and executing a winning Lead generation strategy to ensure constant inbound of new customers.
- Developing marketing material and preparing for industry related events.
- Driving creative large-scale brand campaigns, content marketing and prospect. segmentation through key customer insights.
- Advising and providing input to the digital marketing budget.
- Analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency.
What should you have?
- Passion for technology and data driven business.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing role in Telecom or SaaS company.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, multicultural environment.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, Google and Facebook Analytics, web analysis tools.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Conducting market research about customers, competitors, industry trends.
What do we suggest for you?
- The most important thing- a space for your creativity!
- Participation in the company’s stock options programme
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year)
- Every second Friday free time is dedicated to learning – Guild friday
- Working principles based on Exacaster’s values such as: ownership, growth, open communication, meaningful relationships and customer obsession.
- Quarterly team-building events
- Diverse and exciting challenges
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional
- Super smart & great Exacaster team!
Salary for this position (monthly) 4025 -5325 EUR Gross
If it sounds like you, let’s have a talk over a coffee. :)
Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.