Exacaster team is looking for a Senior Data Analyst/Tech Lead. We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
Exacaster provides a full range of big data analytics solutions and services for telecommunication companies across the world. Our services cover big data management, data transformation, and data driven customer value management solutions (Up-sell, Cross-sell, Retention and Migration).
About the team:
You’ll be working in the Client tribe with a European telecom creating, building and maintaining a financial data warehouse and reporting. The team’s main goal is to deliver a high quality, automated, and auditable solution based on the client’s roadmap.
About the role:
Your main challenge will be to lead the solution development while ensuring a smooth transition to operational mode of already developed pieces.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will:
- Analyze business requirements.
- Design the analytical solution.
- Lead the solution development from the technological standpoint.
- Translate business requirements / general solution into technical tasks.
- Deliver project-related tasks on time, budget and agreed quality level.
- Manage project backlog and delivery priorities.
- Perform code reviews.
- Prepare requirements for the documentation and review it to enable handover of the solution support and maintenance.
- Manage the delivery team.
- Provide guidance for other team members on technical topics.
- Participate in new candidates’ hiring/selection process.
- Drive meetings with internal/external stakeholders.
- Lead support activities by delegation and helping junior colleagues.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large datasets using SQL.
- Experience with data modeling and architecture.
- High proficiency in: Python; Airflow / other job scheduling tool; CI/CD pipeline automation.
- A good understanding of the e2e software development process.
- Experience with the Hadoop Technology Stack.
- Proficiency in English. (spoken and written)
- High attention to details.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in managing a technical team
- Working with data warehouses and dimensional modeling
- Working knowledge of the Agile Scrum
- Working with financial reporting
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Your personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time is dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Salary range for this position is 3500-5500 Eur/Gross monthly.
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.