Exacaster helps to personalize engagements with 40 million customers for our clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
The Exacaster Data Science team is looking for a Python Developer who is willing to throw himself/herself into ever exciting and challenging AI development world. Our DS team is responsible for developing new AI/ML driven solutions to help our clients grow through personalized customer engagements.
We are looking for someone like you if you have strong problem-solving skills and are passionate about data science.
- Drive architectural high-level solutions;
- Communicate effectively with other team members, other departments, and management;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Writing reusable and efficient code;
- Assess assigned work packages to identify the changes required and the best way to implement them;
- Be capable of organizing (including task deadlines & task slippage), mentoring, reviewing, and approving other team members’ work.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with Python;
- Have excellent knowledge of relational databases (preferably SQL);
- Understanding of backend services architecture, Rest API;
- Experience with UNIX-based operating systems;
- Experience with Dockerized deployment;
- Experience with Spark.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Java development;
- Have experience with ML model deployment.
What do we offer?
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal learning and growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk with a cup of coffee. Send us an email with your Linkedin or CV to email@example.com