Exacaster team is looking for a Project Manager / Team Lead.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
Exacaster provides a full range of big data analytics solutions and services for telecommunication companies across the world. Our services cover big data management, data transformation, and data driven customer value management solutions (Up-sell, Cross-sell, Retention and Migration).
About the team:
You will join a keen and energetic team that services one of the biggest pan-Baltic telco operators. The team is directly responsible for a full range of big data analytics solutions and services that cover areas ranging from data engineering to customer base management.
About the role and responsibilities:
You will have a dual role combining project management and team management. Your main focus will be on client success and lucrative delivery of projects. Additionally, you will ensure that tasks are delegated meticulously and your team activities are aligned with company goals.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for resource planning, coordination, and successful completion of projects.
- Be responsible for solution and project-level decisions.
- Fully manage communication both internally and externally.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts within the company.
- Ensure proper accounting of project costs, billing to the client, and reporting to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities.
- Focus on addressing customer needs and achieving results.
As a Team Lead you will:
- Take care of your team’s productivity and organization.
- Be responsible for delegating tasks properly and taking care of timely backlog execution.
- Work consistently with your team members: conduct stand-ups, planning, retrospectives, and similar.
- Be responsible for the overall business result of your team.
We expect you to have:
- Proven track record in management consulting, customer base management or project management roles – at least a few years of hands-on experience.
- Ability to break down a problem into cogent parts and ask relevant questions.
- Analytical mindset.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and a considerable amount of new information regularly.
- Patience and down-to-earth attitude.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Your personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Salary range for this position is 3.000-4.000 Eur/Gross monthly.
Send an email with your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.