Exacaster’s team is looking for a Project manager to work with Big-data solutions projects for our clients in Telco and Retail industries.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the role:
We are looking for the Project Manager to lead projects for one of our key Telco clients. We expect this person to grow towards the Key Account Manager in 12-18 months’ time and by that time become responsible for the sales and delivery of Exacaster services to the client, with full ownership of its P&L.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Estimating cost-benefit for any business initiative.
- Writing and pitching project proposals.
- Defining project scope, estimating timeline and budget.
- Planning resources.
- Fully managing communication both internally (with Exacaster’s delivery teams) and externally (with the client).
- Identifying and pursuing sales opportunities.
- Overseeing project delivery:
- Coordinating cross-functional effort within the company
- Ensuring timely delivery.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring proper accounting of project costs, billing to the client (invoicing), and reporting to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting issues: identifying root causes and addressing them via managing others or personal contribution.
- Addressing client needs and making project-level decisions to ensure overall project success.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, business, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills (minimum 2+ years of work experience in project / account management preferably within the consulting or telecommunications industry).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders (to build rapport with clients and effectively manage client relationships) in Lithuanian and English languages (C2).
- Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A fundamental understanding of big data management processes.
- Financial management skills (incl. ability to plan budgets, manage costs).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical.
- Willingness to grow towards the Key Account Management area.
Bonus points if you have:
- Technical understanding of the data services being offered, including network infrastructure, cloud services, and data analytics. This expertise would be useful to effectively communicate with Telco clients and provide guidance on technical solutions.
- PMP / Prince2 certification.
You are a perfect candidate if you have:
- A track record in the consulting industry working as a Senior Analyst or Project Manager.
- Some experience in Big data analytics and management or B2B SaaS sales.
- Monthly salary for this position 3000 – 4600 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget 2000 EUR / year.
- Every second Friday – 0,5 day dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge accepted? Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee!