Exacaster’s team is looking for a Project manager to work with Big-data solutions projects for our clients in Telco and Retail industries.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the team & role:
You would join an Analytics team that helps telco companies to serve their customers better by implementing data-driven processes in areas of customer base management, marketing automation, and business intelligence. Main team‘s goal is to create Big Data driven analytical solutions, more focusing on recommendation systems development.
As a Project manager, you will have an opportunity to manage project and be an intermediary between the client and your team of analysts.
Your main challenge will be:
To dig deeper into IT projects management by dealing with multiple stakeholders, international/diversified clients communication and exploring Telco and basic Big data technical knowledge.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Define project scope, build project’s timeline, estimate cost.
- Kick-of projects.
- Track project status and communicate it to all stakeholders (by emails, conf. calls).
- Lead scrum team’s meetings (stand-ups, grooming, retros etc.).
- Deliver well-rounded presentations for clients / internal teams.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Great English skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in preparing presentations (Power Point, Think cell, other tools).
- Great presentation skills.
- Track record in project management.
- Structured problem-solving and analytical thinking.
- Organizational skills.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Telco knowledge.
- Experience in leading IT projects.
- Knowledge of analytics and technology.
- Hands-on experience with Agile Scrum.
- Monthly salary for this position 2800- 4000 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget 2000 EUR / year.
- Every second Friday – 0,5 day dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge acceptable? Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.