Exacaster’s team is looking for a Project Manager to work with projects in Telco team. Our projects include deployment of big data infrastructure and as well as building data driven business processes in the field of retention, up-sell/cross-sell and personal recommendation.
You will work in one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we help our clients to understand their business better and automate decision making process by applying big data analytics. Overall, we operate one of the largest Big Data environments in the Baltics and certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and challenging projects. Our clients are telecommunication and retail companies mainly based in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America.
You would be supported by highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster big data analytic best practice solutions.
Responsibilities that are waiting for you right now:
- Running a project according to agreed roadmap
- Ensuring that all IT and analytical projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- Driving changes in client business operations
- Managing a project team
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Consulting client about data driven business processes;
We hope you have:
- Proven track record in project management (at least 3 years)
- Retail and/or Telco industry knowledge (bonus points for you)
- Strong general business knowledge
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent English and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Solid organizational skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Experience in management consulting (bonus points for you)
- Diverse and exciting challenges
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- Personal learning budget
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.