Exacaster’s team is looking for an Analytics Project manager in a Telco client team.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team:
You would join a Telco client squad which services Latin America operators. For these operators, Exacaster provides a full range of big data analytics solutions and services. Services cover areas such as big data management, data transformation, customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, Retention, and Migration).
About the role and responsibilities
As Analytics Project Manager, you will focus on client success in the adoption and usage of recurring services such as Exacaster Customer Journeys & Customer Data Platform and Managed Services. The secondary focus would be the delivery and supervision of custom analytics solutions.
You will fully own the:
- Translating customer needs into tailored proposals for renewals and services by preparing solutions decks.
- Becoming a go-to person for all client needs for assigned client operators. Providing first-line technical support and scale issues via internal systems for complex requests or issues.
- Escalating problems and challenge areas to internal product and operations teams.
- Ensuring timely delivery and closing of customer success initiatives, change requests, or ad-hoc tasks.
- Managing invoicing related to owned service areas and countries.
- Managing project and initiatives documentation.
We hope that you have:
- 2+ years of experience in project management, analytics, or consulting.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn fast software programs.
- High English language proficiency.
- Great communication skills & a client-centric mindset.
- Experience in structuring solutions for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good project documentation skills and proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in projects with Analytics, Big Data, or BI technologies.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Spanish language skills.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position starts from 2500 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.