Exacaster’s team is looking for a Big Data Project Manager.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
Exacaster provides a full range of big data analytics solutions and services for telecommunication companies across the world. Our services cover big data management, data transformation and data driven customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, Retention and Migration).
About the team:
You would join a squad in the Client Tribe to help mainly telecommunication companies serve their customers better by implementing data-driven processes in a field of Customer Base Management, BI, Finance or Service Quality assurance.
About the role and responsibilities
Your role would be a mix of consulting, project management and client success in adoption and usage of Saas, Managed services and delivery of custom made analytical & data science solutions.
- Proactively approach existing Exacaster Clients with relevant proposals based on the data-driven insights and best practices.
- Drive solution creation and delivery in the cross-functional and cross-organizational teams.
- Become a go-to person for all client needs for assigned client operators. Provide first-line support for business-level questions and scale issues via internal systems for complex technical requests or issues.
- Ensure timely delivery of customer success initiatives, change requests or ad-hoc tasks.
- Managing project and initiatives documentation.
We hope that you have:
- 2 or more years of experience in analytics, consulting, or project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- High English language proficiency.
- Client-centric mindset.
- The aspiration to learn and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of any analytics area and technology (BI: Tableau, PowerBI; Analytics: Python or R; Querying: SQL, Big Data: Cloudera, AWS Big Data platform).
- Experience working in SaaS and/or tech startups.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cosy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position starts from 2500 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.