Exacaster’s team is looking for a Product Owner to work with Software Engineering projects.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team:
The team you will join owns one of Exacaster’s products – Customer Journey – a marketing automation platform that provides all necessary building blocks to enable personalized marketing. The platform provides many ways of integration with any business-critical system such as billing, offer activation, ERP, CRM, and more.
About the responsibilities:
- Working closely with a team of skilled engineers and prioritize backlog according to business needs
- Inspect development progress, making sure that the team is doing the right things and assure high quality and timely delivery
- Be mediator between the client’s needs and team opportunities
- Manage product and integrations development backlog and their priorities
- Manage the team, recruit and mentor team members
- Participating and supporting Agile/Scrum activities.
We hope that you:
- Enjoy the process of improving the product incrementally
- Have previous Product Owner/Product Manager experience working with a Software Engineering team
- Have good communications skills, awesome storyteller
- Can demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Have strong experience in different project management methodologies
- Know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- Fluency in English.
- B2B product development experience
- Experience in managing priorities between product backlog, customer support and specific client requirements
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
- Salary for this position starts from 3305 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.