Exacaster team is looking for a People partner, to create a great employee experience for our team in our dynamic environment.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, Europe, USA, and South America.
About the role:
You become a part of the People Ops team and work in various fields such as recruitment, people process creation and implementation, culture building. In this role you’ll have a wide ownership in PeopleOps areas. It’s important for our team that you want to challenge existing things, and create even better employee experience.
Your main responsibilities:
- Co-creating and implementing the key internal processes (onboarding, offboarding, feedback, benefits, etc).
- Co-creating and implementing the employees and leadership personal development environment.
- Supporting our leaders and consulting our people about topics that concern them.
- Taking ownership in the hiring process.
- Leading and participating in the internal processes.
- Ensuring smooth internal communication company-wide.
- Creating our culture together with our management team.
- Taking care of all necessary documentation.
We hope that you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in HR field (IT companies and dynamic environment would be a strong benefit).
- A strong ownership and “I can do this” mindset.
- A Strong empathy, listening skills and collaborative attitude.
- Analytical mindset and strong business acumen (how every process can help for reaching business goals).
- Ability to create things from scratch.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- Personal growth budget 2000 eur/year that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- All the support you will need from us.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for 3636 – 4462 Eur/month (Gross)
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :) Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org