Exacaster’s team is looking for a Junior Project Manager to work with technical Data Engineering projects.
You will work in one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Overall, we operate one of the largest Big Data environments in the Baltics and certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and challenging projects.
You would be supported by highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster big data analytics best practice solutions.
Responsibilities that are waiting for you right now:
- Running a project according to agreed roadmap;
- Ensuring that all Data Engineering projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget;
- Managing projects related communication with the clients, providing reports, escalating the problems;
- Managing the project documentation;
- Ensuring the accounting of project costs and billing to the client;
- Measuring the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
We hope you have:
- Technical knowledge, especially in Data Engineering or Systems Administration;
- Proven track record in project management;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Excellent English and communication skills (written & verbal);
- Solid organizational skills;
- Experience in management consulting (bonus points for you);
- Experience with AWS, Big data, traditional data warehousing tech stacks (bonus points for you);
- Flexibility to travel (US, UK) for up to two weeks per quarter (bonus points for you);
- Technical mindset & can-do attitude.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org