We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America.
If you want to dig deeper into the Big data field, progress quickly in your career, and become an advanced Data Engineer – you should definitely apply for Exacaster. We are looking for a Junior Big Data Engineer– start your journey now!
About the team :
We do advanced solutions, and we’re expanding. The Data Mission team specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation on a large data scale.
Our main challenge is to solve real business problems for our clients, leveraging Hadoop stack and cloud solutions such as AWS and Microsoft Azure, in addition to core data warehousing tools and other big data-related technologies.
We use common data architecture practices to architect, design, and develop data/analytic platforms (e.g., data lakes, lake house, data warehouses) that are used to produce analytical products like reports, dashboards, ML models, etc.
We are talking about petabytes of data.
Focus on ensuring Data Quality, analyze and solve Big data problems for our clients and also develop your learner mindset.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build data pipelines to pull together information from different internal or external data sources after preparation data for analytical use
- Develop and support ETL processes
- Work on code change requests
- Analyze and solve problems coming from our clients’ side based on data engineering topics
- Ensure Data Quality
We hope you have:
- Principal RDBMS knowledge.
- SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of how data pipelines work (what ETL means)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn of at least one programing language from the list: Python/Scala/Java
Bonus points if you have:
- Hadoop/Spark/AWS knowledge
- Salary for this position (before the taxes) from 2149 to 2975 EUR.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 eur/year).
- Every second Friday, free time is dedicated to learning.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – a super smart & great team!
Are challenges acceptable?
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.