Exacaster’s team is looking for a Junior Data Analyst.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
You would be supported by a highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster Big Data analytics best practice solutions.
About the team
You will be joining a Client tribe. As a data analyst, you would be involved in hands-on building and maintaining big data analytics solutions, which range from data modelling and profiling to provide a Customer 360 view to analytics processes crunching recommendations for the next best offer to exposing results and providing insights via summaries or dashboards.
Our clients typically operate in a hybrid on-prem and cloud model, thus you will have a chance to develop future proof big data technology skills in Cloudera (On-prem) and AWS (Cloud) stacks.
Your main responsibilities:
- Extracting data from sources, aggregating and validating it to provide useful insights using SQL.
- Support and maintain existing analytics solutions, which includes monitoring the latest process partitions, reloads of processes.
- Implement standard change requests such as rule configurations for recommendations, offer catalogue updates.
- Develop and review campaigns flows via Exacaster campaign automation tool (Customer Journeys)
- Develop and maintain Tableau based reports.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for implemented change requests and/or project implementation.
We hope that you have:
- Experience in data analytics.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to learn fast software programs.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
- Proficiency in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Proactivity and commitment to delivering high quality work on-time
- Knowledge of any programming language (Python, R, etc.) is a plus.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Personal growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position – from 1580 to 2340 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.