Exacaster’s team is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to work with big-data solutions for our clients in telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the team and role:
You would join an analytics squad in the Client Tribe, which helps telecommunication companies serve their customers better by implementing data-driven processes in areas of customer base management, marketing automation, and business intelligence.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will have an opportunity to be the driving force behind the development and on-going operation of custom analytics solutions such as 360 profile and offer recommendation systems. Moreover, you would help guide the client to adopt Exacaster applications for recommendations and marketing automation.
Your journey will start with onboarding and getting familiar with existing analytics implementations, Exacaster platforms, and ways of working. From there you will gradually become an owner of the solution area as well as take on analyst responsibilities which can include any of the following daily tasks.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Build new and maintain existing analytics solutions with (or without), built-in Exacaster tools.
- Configure applications via Exacaster in-house customer data platform.
- Communicate with clients for gathering requirements, deliveries, and clarifications via calls or ticketing system.
- Quality assurance of by implementing automated testing, monitoring, alerting, reloading processes.
- Conduct ad-hoc data source analyses, data extractions using SQL (Hive, Impala) and Python/PySpark.
- Translate data into insights and present these to commercial stakeholders in simple to understand but professional language
- Create and maintain technical documentation for implemented change requests and/or project implementation.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL/Python/R/KNIME or any data science-oriented language.
- Interest to apply data analytics techniques to make positive impact to business results.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Proficiency in SQL or Python.
- Hands-on knowledge of BI tools: Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Salary range for this position is from 1400 to 2600 EUR Gross monthly.
- Participation in company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.