Exacaster’s team is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to work with big-data solutions for our clients in telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the team and role:
You would join an Analytics team in the Customer Value Management tribe that helps telco companies to serve their customers better by implementing data-driven processes in areas of customer base management, marketing automation, and business intelligence. Main team‘s goal is to create the analytical solutions that may be deployed on Exacaster‘s inhouse built tool called CDP.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will have an opportunity to be the driving force behind the development and on-going operation of analytics solutions such as 360 profile and offer recommendation systems. Moreover, you would help guide the client to adopt Exacaster applications for recommendations and marketing automation.
Your main challenge will be:
To dig deeper into telecommunications and grow Your technical and business skills.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Participate in design of custom analytics solutions with (or without) built-in Exacaster tool, lead required effort estimation, and support sales process.
- Participate in development of complex data transformations to enable customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, and Retention).
- Create solutions for complex campaign flows via Exacaster in-house campaign automation tool.
- Communicate with clients for gathering requirements, deliveries, and clarifications via calls or ticketing system.
- Assure your code quality and maintability of overall custom analytics development.
We are looking for a person who has:
- At least 1 years of experience of SQL or Python.
- Preferred technical high education.
- Enjoys wrangling data and extracting the insights from it.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands-on knowledge of any big data stack Cloudera/Apache (Airflow, Spark, Hive, Impala), AWS, or other vendors.
- Any other hands-on programming language experience.
- Monthly salary for this position 1440-2640 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget 2000 EUR/ year.
- Every second Friday – 0,5 day dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge acceptable? Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.