We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
If you want to dig deeper into the Data field, progress quickly in your career, and become an advanced Data Analyst – you should apply to Exacaster. Currently, we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst – start your journey now!
About the team:
You’ll join the Client Tribe and will become a part of the team working with an important Pan-Baltic client operating in the Telecom Industry. The team’s main goal is to contribute to the client’s targets with data-driven and automated solutions. During your daily work, you will enable our client to track the performance of different marketing processes by creating informative reports using Power BI and Tableau tools. Later, you will join another project, where you will help to prepare for the setup of the new Data Platform according to the agreed project plan.
Ensure data quality & understand many interconnected systems at once.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create and maintain data models to track key business metrics.
- Create and maintain business reporting dashboards.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders when creating new reporting frameworks.
We hope you have:
- Ability to communicate and work closely with an international client.
- Willingness to work and grow in the reporting field.
- SQL or Python – hands-on knowledge.
- Data visualization tools: Power BI or Tableau.
- High attention to details.
- Team player attitude.
- The monthly salary for this position 1595 – 2926 EUR gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget – 2000 EUR annually.
- Every second Friday – 0.5 days dedicated to learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge acceptable? Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.