Exacaster’s team is looking for an IT Project Manager to work with technical Data Engineering projects.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
You would be supported by a highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster big data analytics best practice solutions.
About the team:
Data Lake team specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation in a large data scale. Current projects are related with on-prem Hadoop stack and IoT with Amazon AWS cloud stack.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Running a project according to agreed roadmap;
- Ensuring that all Data Engineering projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget;
- Managing projects related communication with the clients, providing reports, escalating the problems;
- Managing the project documentation;
- Ensuring the accounting of project costs and billing to the client;
- Measuring the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
We hope that you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in IT project management;
- Technical knowledge;
- Proven track record in project management;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills;
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in technical project management;
- Experience in the field of data or software/data engineering;
- Understanding of (RDBMS, no SQL DB, Hadoop, Spark, Python);
- Telco industry knowledge;
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning;
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Salary for this position starts from 2469 Eur Gross
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.