We are a team of 70 people helping our clients to achieve the best business results using big-data and AI. And we are growing. FAST. That’s an exciting challenge we want to share with you.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
We are looking for a Head of People to join our PeopleOps team!
About the team and role:
PeopleOps team takes care of all the matters related to our people. We want to create the best employee experience and we do this with all our heart. You will lead this journey!
What you will do:
- Contribute to business growth:
- Creatively respond to the challenges and opportunities by devising and crafting a suitable PeopleOps strategy. You will be the final decision maker owning the HR/PeopleOperations strategy that supports Exacaster’s business needs.
- Create and roll out modern, best practice People processes to support a growing organisation, ensure productive talent growth and provide tools for managers and employees alike. Together with your team, you will own, run and improve all organization-wide People processes with emphasis on having the best, most suitable talents in each role.
- Support people and leaders when adapting to growth and changes in the business:
- Support board members and team leaders with experience and know-how when dealing with a variety of challenges and opportunities
- Help our top talents discover the best personal growth and contribution path
- Step into the role of HR Business Partner role supporting directly several business units as needed
- Differentiate Exacaster through our unique Culture:
- Together with co-founders develop and live Exacaster’s Culture with its emphasis on autonomous teams, high talent density, ownership and responsibility, and no formal controls.
- Make sure we create the right employee experience in everything we do
- Collaborate with team members who are driving Employer branding initiatives
- As part of Exacaster managing board you will represent HR/PeopleOperations area in day to day decision making.
- You will lead our HR team.
We’re waiting for you if you:
- Have proven at least 3-5 years experience in top HR leadership roles: Head of HR, HR Manager, Senior HRBP.
- Are not only a great strategic thinker but also a great executor.
- Have experience in team management.
- Have created and executed successfully various HR processes.
- Are capable of working in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
- Have a strong business acumen via understanding business and people needs.
- The best Employee experience is your no. 1 focus.
- Have great communication skills and English skills.
Salary range for this position is 4959 – 7438 Eur gross monthly.
What is more:
Diverse and exciting challenges.
All the support that you need from our team to become an even better professional.
Participation in the company’s stock options program.
Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
Quarterly team-building events.
And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.