Exacaster operates one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean. We share a unique work culture that’s based on ownership, growth, open communication and meaningful relationships.
Exacaster’s team is looking for a Frontend Developer to work with one of the Exacaster‘s product- campaign management platform – Customer Journey.
About the product:
Customer Journey is a marketing automation platform that provides all necessary building blocks to enable personalized marketing. The platform provides many ways of integration with any business-critical system such as billing, offer activation, ERP, CRM, and more.
About the team:
We are a team of four people at the moment. We cooperate tightly as a single unit on a multitude of tasks and challenges in order to make our application the best to serve our customers’ needs. Since we enjoy the process of searching for the best solution to the problems, all teams developers kindly share their best practices and “know how” to each other. In that case you could also develop as a professional!
We are facing a variety of tasks on our daily basis that fall mostly into three categories – designing and developing new features, maintaining existing features in the underlying codebase and sometimes prototyping new features as POCs.
You will lead the development process and bring best practices to the team. The team will be very happy if you step into ownership and lead the frontend migration process from the PHP version to React framework (with Java backend).
We expect that You:
- Experienced in React (or similar component-based framework with a strong will to switch to React)
- Have experience with software design & architecture (be able to propose and implement an effective & efficient solution based on problem definition without detailed instructions)
- Believe in a power of Scrum and can support the team
- Have good communication skills and joy in sharing knowledge and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Desire to learn new languages and technologies
We think as nice to have:
- Knowledge of PHP (only for frontend migration from PHP version)
- Experience in Data Management industry
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time is dedicated to learning – Guild friday.
- Working principles based on Exacaster’s values such as: ownership, growth, open communication and meaningful relationships
- Quarterly team-building events.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Salary for this position – from 3884 EUR to 5207 EUR Gross
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.