Exacaster’s team is looking for an Engineering Projects Team Lead.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
Exacaster provides a full range of big data analytics solutions and services for telecommunication companies across the world. Our services cover big data management, data transformation, and data-driven customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, Retention, and Migration).
About the team
You would join a team in the Data and Ops Tribe. Exacaster Engineering Projects squad specializes in the implementation of unique Big Data Engineering and related infrastructure projects that have demanding scalability, performance, accuracy, privacy, and security requirements.
- Consultancy projects about Big Data Management and related infrastructure solutions.
- Creation of small to petabytes size Data Lakes on premise or on Cloud based environments (primarily AWS).
- Creation of Data Warehouse and reporting solutions.
- Be responsible for team OKRs, business results and profitability.
- Participate in pre-sales of major project prospects.
- Manage projects pipeline closely with internal stakeholders.
- Manage, ensure execution, alignment and communication.
- Together with architects and squad members make technology choices for a project.
- Ensure team staffing, well-being and supervision.
We are looking for candidates who have work experience related to one of these: Data Lake, Data warehousing, Software Development or Infrastructure.
We hope that you have:
- Client-centric mindset.
- Experience in supervising the engineering team.
- Technical hands-on experience.
- Experience in working with project delivery for external clients.
- Professional English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Joy for innovation.
Bonus points if you have:
- University degree in Informatics / Computer Science or Analytics.
- Knowledge of any analytics area and technology (Big Data: Cloudera, AWS Big Data platform; BI: Tableau, PowerBI; Analytics: Python or R).
- Experience working in tech startups.
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Spanish language knowledge.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- Remote working option after quarantine.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position starts from 3300 – 6600 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org