Exacaster helps to personalize engagements with 40 million customers for our clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
The Exacaster Data Science team is looking for a Data Scientist who is willing to throw himself/herself into ever exciting and challenging AI development world. Our DS team is responsible for developing new AI/ML driven solutions to help our clients grow through personalized customer engagements.
We are looking for someone like you if you have strong problem-solving skills and are passionate about data science.
What do we expect from you?
- Have 2+ years of experience in data science, data analysis or data engineering role with a focus on machine learning;
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research (including Neural Networks);
- Experience performing object-oriented design – Python and software development lifecycle.
- Experience in UNIX-based system administration.
Bonus points if you:
- Hands-on experience with Dockerized deployment;
- Have knowledge about Application Programming Interfaces (API’s);
- Understanding about Amazon Web Services (AWS).
What do we offer?
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal learning and growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk with a cup of coffee. Send us an email with your Linkedin or CV to email@example.com