Exacaster’s team is looking for a experienced Squad Leader to run a Data Engineering Squad.
You will work in one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we help our clients to understand their business better and automate decision making process by applying big data analytics. Overall, we operate one of the largest Big Data environments in the Baltics and certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and challenging projects. Our clients are telecommunication and retail companies mainly based in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America. Exacaster has been ranked among 50 fastest growing tech companies in Central Europe by Deloitte multiple times.
Exacaster Data Engineering unit designs, implements and operates big data technology layer for Baltic, European and global enterprises. Data Engineering unit consists of autonomous teams we call Squads. Each Squad is independent and can decide its’ own working methods, principles and rules in pursuit of squad objectives.
You would be supported by highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster big data analytics best practice solutions.
Responsibilities that are waiting for you right now:
- Provide sales support (estimate potential projects, organize solution design, support development of technical proposals);
- Ensuring that all Data Engineering projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget;
- Managing projects related communication with the clients, providing reports, escalating the problems;
- Managing the project documentation;
- Ensuring the accounting of project costs and billing to the client;
- Measuring the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
We hope you have:
- Team Leadership experience;
- Experience of organizing work in a technical / software delivery team using Waterfall or Agile or Kanban methodologies;
- Solid engineering / technical IT experience to understand common terms & tasks enough to discuss with team & client;
- Proven track record in project management;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Excellent English and communication skills (written & verbal);
- Solid organizational skills;
- Experience of data engineering / ETL work (bonus points for you).
- Understanding of main elements of AWS, Hadoop environments (bonus points for you).
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- Personal learning budget;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com