Exacaster is looking for a Data Engineering Project Manager to work on technical Data Engineering projects.
Operating one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, we personalize offers for 40 million consumers per day for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team:
Our Data Lake team specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation of large data at scale. We also run consultancy and infrastructure projects related to Data Management platforms. Our target technologies include: on-prem projects with Hadoop stack and Cloud projects with Amazon services (AWS).
All Data Management projects are technically challenging. Success depends on deep technical knowledge & skills and the desire to grow fast in the big data environment.
As a project manager you will:
- Run projects according to an agreed plan.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Manage project related communication with clients.
- Manage project documentation.
- Ensure proper accounting of project costs and billing to the client.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
We hope that you have:
- Proven track record in IT project management.
- Technical knowledge in data management field (Data Lake, Data warehousing, Software Development or Infrastructure).
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of analytics and technology (Tableau, Python, Spark, SQL, Hadoop, AWS Big Data platform).
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support you need to grow as a professional.
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- A personal growth budget to spend on upgrading yourself even more.
- Free time every second Friday dedicated to learning.
- A cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- Full flexibility and continuous remote work support (not only during quarantine).
- And the most important thing of all – super smart & awesome team!
Salary range for this position 3305-4205 Eur/Gross.
Let’s talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.