Exacaster’s team is looking for a Data Analyst to work with big-data solutions for our clients in telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the team and role:
You would join an Analytics team in the Customer Value Management tribe that helps telco companies to serve their customers better by implementing data-driven processes in areas of customer base management, marketing automation, and business intelligence.
As a Data Analyst, you will have an opportunity to be the driving force behind the development and on-going operation of custom analytics solutions such as 360 profile and offer recommendation systems. Moreover, you would help guide the client to adopt Exacaster applications for recommendations and marketing automation.
Our clients operate in a hybrid big-data model where on-prem (Cloudera) and cloud (AWS) services are available. Thus, you will be exposed to the full spectrum of technologies needed to be successful in the big-data field.
Your daily tasks will include:
Your journey will start with onboarding and getting familiar with existing analytics implementations, Exacaster platforms, and ways of working. From there you will gradually become an owner of the solution area as well as take on analyst responsibilities which can include any of the following areas:
- Design custom analytics solutions with (or without) built-in Exacaster tool, lead required effort estimation, and support sales process.
- Develop complex data transformations to enable customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, and Retention).
- Create solutions for complex campaign flows via Exacaster in-house campaign automation tool.
- Communication with clients for gathering requirements, deliveries, and clarifications via calls or ticketing system.
- Review code and maintain quality of overall custom analytics development.
- Identify possible pain-points of Junior analysts’ daily job and provide solutions to prevent.
- Train and support more junior analysts.
We are looking for a person who has:
- At least 2 years of experience in data modeling and/or data analytics.
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL or Python.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you:
- Hands-on knowledge of any big data stack Cloudera/Apache (Airflow, Spark, Hive, Impala), AWS, or other vendors.
- Hands-on knowledge of BI tools: Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Any other hands-on programming language experience.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Salary ranges for this position 2280-3600 Eur/Gross monthly.
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.