Exacaster’s team is looking for a Data Analyst to work with IFRS projects.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
You would be supported by a highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster Big Data analytics best practice solutions.
About the team and the role:
You’ll be working in the Client tribe with a European telecom creating, building, and maintaining a financial data warehouse and reporting. The team’s main goal is to deliver high quality, automated, and auditable solution based on the client’s roadmap.
Your main challenge will be to develop a deep understanding of the data sources and their nuances in order to create and develop a data model solution.
Your main responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements and translating them into a data model.
- Working with data workflows and data models, data source analysis using SQL and Python/PySpark.
- Create and maintain technical documentation (databases, processes, Git, change requests).
- Support and maintain the current financial data warehouse solution.
- Create datasets and extracts for audit requests.
We hope that you have:
- More than 1 year of experience extracting, manipulating and analyzing large data using SQL.
- Experience with data modeling.
- Proactivity and commitment to delivering high quality work on-time.
- Team player attitude.
- Proficiency in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of data processing technologies (Python, Spark, Hadoop).
- Experience working with financial data warehouses.
- Knowledge of Jira, GIT, and Confluence.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Personal growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position – from 2400 to 2800 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.