Exacaster’s team is looking for a data analyst to work with big-data solutions for our clients in telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
We impact lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
Analytical projects that are waiting for you right now:
- Help build data-driven retention and upsell processes, run campaign management and do ad-hoc analytics using Impala, Spark and Excaster’s smart marketing tool-kit for our client, mobile operator, in the USA.
- Implement big-data analytics in one of the largest telco groups in South America. Working on this project, good business acumen is a must. You’ll also work with Hadoop tools and apply them in the development of advanced solutions for customer-base management (e.g. upsell and retention frameworks).
- Implement Customer 360 profile for telco group in Europe. To succeed, this project will require you to have good communication skills as well as the ability to learn telco specifics and use advanced analytics.
- Analyze recommendation processes in the retail industry by helping a Scandinavian retailer or Baltic e-commerce player adopt and improve personalized loyalty programs. You will work closely with product and data-science teams to provide business insights for further product iterations.
If you have no experience using Impala, Spark or Hadoop, but you have a strong desire to learn, we’ll help you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Using advanced analytics and Hadoop tools to provide meaningful business insights for our customers. This includes mining data, applying data-science techniques, interpreting data and presenting data for business-like persons.
- Implementing data-driven business processes according to Exacaster’s best practices and the customer’s specifics. The most common projects will include retention, upselling, customer lifetime value and various types of segmentation.
- Configuring and running campaign-management processes using Exacaster’s application. This will include data analysis and targeting using Hadoop tools as well as campaign and reporting configuration using Exacaster’s in-house-built application.
- Ensuring the quality of our client’s data by implementing automated monitoring processes.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has at least 2–3 years of experience in data analytics, including interpretation of data, not only retrieval.
- Is advanced in SQL and knows MS Excel shortcuts.
- Has an understanding of advanced analytics and seeks to learn more.
- Is fluent in English.
- Loves to learn new things.
Bonus points if you:
- Have an understanding of telecommunications or retail industries.
- Have hands-on experience in using Python, R or Spark.
- Have knowledge of Hadoop.
- Diverse and exciting challenges
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- Personal learning budget
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.