Exacaster is a Lithuanian company that was established more than 10 years ago. We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America and the Caribbean. Our services cover a full range of data services from big data management & engineering to data-driven customer value management solutions.
As the team, we share our unique culture that is based on our core values: ownership, growth, open communication, meaningful relationships and customer obsession. We truly believe that in order to better understand our customers and deliver highest quality solutions while supporting our company’s purpose: “Empower others to use data for good and create impactful change!”, we must be close to our biggest customers!
About the team :
You would join an Analytics team in the Customer Value Management tribe that helps telco companies to serve their customers better by implementing data-driven processes in areas of customer base management, marketing automation, and business intelligence.
We are talking about petabytes of data.
As a Data Analyst, you will have an opportunity to be the driving force behind the development and on-going operation of custom analytics solutions such as 360 profile and offer recommendation systems. Moreover, you would help guide the client to adopt Exacaster applications for recommendations and marketing automation. Our clients operate in a hybrid big-data model where on-prem (Cloudera) and cloud (AWS) services are available. Thus, you will be exposed to the full spectrum of technologies needed to be successful in the big-data field.
What you will do:
- Communicate with clients for gathering requirements, allign deliverables, present findings.
- Design and build custom analytics solutions with (or without) built-in Exacaster tools.
- Develop data transformations to enable customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, and Retention).
- Review code and maintain quality of overall custom analytics development.
- Create solutions for campaign flows via Exacaster in-house campaign automation tool.
- Train and support more junior analysts.
We hope you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in data modeling and/or data analytics.
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL and Python or R.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience in consulting and/or telco industry.
- Hands-on knowledge of any big data stack like Cloudera/Apache (Airflow, Spark, Hive, Impala), AWS, or other vendors.
- Hands-on knowledge of BI tools: Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Speak Spanish language.
- Monthly salary for this position 2600-3600 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget 2000 USD/ year.
- Every second Friday – 0,5 day dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge acceptable? Let’s talk!