Exacaster is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join Data Engineering Tribe.
Exacaster operates one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, and South America.
Data Engineering Tribe is a data and tech division bringing speed to business. We blend data with advanced technology to create a unique Data Platform that enabling data-driven business decisions.
About the team and the role:
Data Engineering Team specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation on a large data scale. Our value is to build a fresh approach to enterprise reporting and information management with every engineering project.
We are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail and a passion for data modeling. The candidate will have a natural curiosity to dig into data and create meaningful and reliable data solutions. The candidate should be comfortable collecting and interpreting data and giving recommendations to engineering on the analysis. The candidate should be proactive and passionate about being a part of a Professional Data Engineering team.
What do we do?
Our main challenge is to solve real business problems for our clients, leveraging Hadoop stack and cloud solutions such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, in addition to core data warehousing tools and other Big Data related technologies.
We use common data architecture practices to architect, design, and develop data/analytic platforms (e.g., data lakes, data warehouses) that are used to produce analytic products, like reports, dashboards, ML models, etc.
Your main responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements and translating them into a data model.
- Creating workflow diagram for data ingestion from multiple sources to one platform.
- Diagnose and fix data discrepancies and maintain transparent, well-documented data model code to foster data trust, collaboration, maintainability, and usability over time.
We hope you have:
- Ability to turn abstract ideas into actionable analytics models and to understand various data structures and standard methods in data transformation.
- Experience with business intelligence or statistical modeling tools
- Experience with Cloud or On-Prem warehousing technologies
- Query data sources to conduct analyses, detailed data profiling, and reporting.
- A university degree in Statistics, Econometrics, IT, or a similar discipline
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands-on for ETL Development & Data Modeling.
- R/Python programming experience.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms.
- Strong knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday, free time is dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Salary for this position – from 3636 EUR to 4793 EUR Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.