Exacaster’s team is looking for a Data Analyst to work with technical Data Engineering projects.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
You would be supported by a highly motivated and professional team and Exacaster Big Data analytics best practice solutions.
About the team and the role:
The team is working with a client from the USA. The client brings new initiatives, so the team usually has interesting projects.
Also, the team is responsible for all launched processes including implementation of changes, monitoring, and support. Most of the tasks are related to Data Warehouse, retention frameworks, reporting, marketing, and lifecycle campaigns.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working with data extraction, manipulating, and analysis using SQL and Python/PySpark.
- DWH support & development – changes and new processes creation.
- Gathering business requirements and translating them into a data model.
- Create and maintain technical documentation (databases, processes, Git, change requests).
- Generating data for business-sensitive reports
- Communication with client BI team
- Creating and update retention and other frameworks.
We hope that you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in data modeling, data scientist, or data analytic role.
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large data using SQL.
- Experience with data modeling
- Good analytical skills.
- Team player attitude.
- Degree in IT or mathematics-related sciences.
- Proficient English skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Data Warehouse.
- Experience with ETL projects/tasks
- Experience in TelCo.
- Knowledge of Python, Spark, Hadoop, Linux, Airflow, Git, PostgreSQL/RedShift, AWS
- Perfect relationship with client.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Personal growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor.
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning.
- Cozy office in the heart of Vilnius.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
The salary for this position – from 2500 to 3800 Eur Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.