Exacaster’s team is looking for a data analyst to work with big-data solutions for our clients in telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
Who are we?
We personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean. Combined, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about Data Analysis & Big Data;
- You are graduate in mathematics, statistics or econometrics (can be a 3rd/4th year student);
- You know SQL, R or Python and they are not only keywords for you;
- You have good communication skills (English and Lithuanian);
- You love learning new things.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- Personal learning budget;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :)
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com