Exacaster team is looking for a Consulting Project Manager. We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics and personalize offers for 40 million consumers daily for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
Exacaster provides a full range of big data analytics solutions and services for telecommunication companies across the world. Our services cover big data management, data transformation, and data driven customer value management solutions (Up-sell, Cross-sell, Retention and Migration).
About the team:
You will join a keen and energetic team that services multiple clients, including one of the fastest growing telecom operators in the US. The team is directly responsible for a full range of big data analytics solutions and services that cover areas ranging from data engineering to customer base management.
About the role and responsibilities:
You will have a dual role combining project management and consulting. Your main focus will be on client success and lucrative delivery of projects. Additionally, you will provide consultancy services, making sure that every deliverable brings value to the client.
As a Consultant you will:
Be responsible for helping our clients to implement and maintain business solutions, which in the end will bring additional value, such as:
- customer retention framework;
- upsell and cross sell solutions;
- other marketing initiatives.
This you will achieve by:
- Participating in regular meetings with clients and collecting information about the client’s business needs and providing status updates on ongoing projects
- Performing/leading business analyses in order to better understand business problems and find/develop possible solutions.
- Designing business solutions/frameworks from scratch and estimating the possible business cases.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for resource planning, coordination, and successful completion of projects.
- Be responsible for solution and project-level decisions.
- Fully manage communication both internally and externally.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts within the company.
- Ensure proper accounting of project costs, billing to the client, and reporting to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities.
- Be responsible for delegating tasks properly and taking care of timely backlog execution.
We expect you to have:
- Proven track record in management consulting, customer base management or project management roles – at least a few years of hands-on experience.
- Ability to break down a problem into cogent parts and ask relevant questions.
- Analytical mindset.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and a considerable amount of new information regularly.
- Patience and down-to-earth attitude.
- Diverse and exciting challenges.
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Your personal learning budget (2000 Eur/year).
- Every second Friday free time is dedicated to learning.
- Quarterly team-building events.
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Let’s have a talk over a (virtual) cup of coffee! :)
Salary range for this position is 2500-3500 Eur/Gross monthly.
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.