Exacaster is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team!
It’s a great opportunity if you are willing to increase your knowledge about Big Data and explore the challenges of Analytical/AI SaaS product development.
You will work with one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40+ million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the EU, USA, Central and South America.
In your daily routine you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients and internal teams to gather, analyze and document product requirements;
- Designing functional solution;
- Engaging closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation; methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule;
- Working with ops team to identify and resolve issues;
- Preparing and update user manuals.
What do we expect from you?
- Comfortability in fast-paced, deadline-driven, sometimes ambiguous environment and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Experience documenting system requirements in the form of user stories, use cases, UML diagrams, or other graphical representations;
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
Bonus points if you:
- Have bachelor degree in computer science, or related degree;
- Previous experience in SaaS B2B web applications.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal learning and growth budget that you can spend to upgrade yourself even more, plus an experienced mentor;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a coffee. :) Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.