Exacaster’s team is looking for a Big Data Engineer in the Data Lake team.
We operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central, South America, and the Caribbean.
About the team and the role:
Data Lake team specializes in projects related to data preparation, transformation, and aggregation in a large data scale in Telco, Retail, Utility Businesses.
Also, we have small ad-hoc requests (mini project), where tasks should be implemented using various Hadoop native technologies or third-party tools.
All Data Engineering projects are technically challenging, so it’s very important to have a technical background and to be ready to gain knowledge every day in the Big Data field overall.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop information processes for data acquisition, data transformation, data migration,
- data modelling.
- Work closely with various teams including architecture, security, infrastructure, and application to design and implement the automation of data, data platforms, and tools.
- To be the owner of some project tasks, communicate with other project stakeholders from the client and Exacaster side.
We hope you have:
- Two years or more working with ETL projects.
- RDBMS knowledge (commercial and open-source): Oracle, Postgress, MS SQL, etc..
- Knowledge and understanding of big data tools and software (Hadoop, Spark, or similar).
- Python, Java, or any back-end PL knowledge.
- Proficiency in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with data-related tools and services in AWS Cloud such as DMS, RedShift or RDS knowledge
- Experience with multi-dimensional data modelling
- Data streams management tools knowledge (Kafka, Spark streaming)
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to learning;
- Cosy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & great team!
Salary for this position – from 2500 EUR to 5000 EUR Gross.
Let’s have a talk over a cup of coffee! :) Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com.