The Exacaster is looking for Big Data Engineer to join the team! You will work in one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Get ready to control the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects in Telco and Retail industries!
What projects are waiting for you right now?
Technical implementation of Data Lake projects working together directly with our clients’ teams. Design and implementation of modern data processing toolkit with these features:
- data extraction from RDBMS
- real-time streaming
- loading to Hadoop based Data Lake
- transformation using Spark
- integration with other Exacaster applications.
- Together with team build the best product, challenging existing methods and automating processes
How your daily routine will look like?
- Work with challenging data engineering tasks that require very good knowledge of ETL processes, understanding of system architecture and networks
- Develop data loading and transformation pipelines
- Create data quality tests
- Support and troubleshoot the data loading processes
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 2 years experience with Oracle, MS SQL server, MySQL and other databases
- You have very good SQL knowledge
- You have good skills in Python and/or Java language
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You are team player and have good English communication skills
What do we promise?
- Diverse and exciting challenges
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- Personal learning budget
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
Let’s have a talk over a coffee :) Send us an email with your LinkedIn profile or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.