Exacaster’s team is looking for a Data Analyst (Assistant to Junior level) to work with big-data warehouse solutions for our clients in Telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes.
We impact the lives of over 40 million consumers on a daily basis by working with clients in the Baltics, USA, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Overall, we operate one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics, and we certainly have one of the most diverse sets of data and pursue some of the most challenging analytical projects.
About the team & role:
You would join an Analytics team in the Customer Value Management tribe with a not only European telecom creating, building, and maintaining a financial data warehouse and reporting. The team’s main goal is to deliver a high-quality, automated, and auditable solution based on the client’s roadmap. You will work on Telecommunication marketing and retention processes creation witch main purpose is to keep customers happy by sending relevant offers & communication. You will also need to analyse customers behavior and generate insights which could lead to new processes creation or existing processes improvements.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Communication with team & client (via the tickets/emails).
- Campaigns creation via Exacaster application (requires good/advanced SQL knowledge).
- Reporting & Analysis – deep dive into data, look for answers/insights & recommendations.
- Processes creation on various platforms (Hadoop, AWS, AirFlow etc.).
We are looking for a person who has:
- Experience in SQL (intermediate).
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- High attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to grow.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Working experience in IT sector.
- Telco know how.
- Python, Gitlab, AWS, Hadoop.
- Monthly salary for this position 900-2200 EUR Gross.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget 2000 EUR per year.
- Every second Friday – 0,5 day dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
Challenge accepted? Send us your resume using the application form on the right side and we’ll get in touch!